Psychologists have discovered that the manner in which people eat Oreocookies provides great insight into their personalities. Choose which methodbest describes your favorite method of eating Oreos.
1. The whole thing all at once.
2. One bite at a time.
3. Slow and methodical nibbles, examining the results of each biteafterwards.
4. In little feverous nibbles.
5. Dunked in some liquid (milk, coffee... ).
6. Twisted apart, the inside, then the cookie.
7. Twisted apart, the inside, and toss the cookie.
8. Just the cookie, not the inside.
9. I just like to lick them, not eat them.
10. I don't have a favorite way because I don't like Oreos.
1. The whole thing. This means you consume life with abandon, you are fun to be with, exciting, carefree with some hint of recklessness. You are totallyirresponsible. No one should trust you with their children.
2. One bite at a time. You are lucky to be one of the 5.4 billion otherpeople who eat their Oreos this very same way. Just like them, you lackimagination, but that's okay, not to worry, you're normal.
3. Slow and methodical. You follow the rules. You're very tidy and orderly.You're very meticulous in every detail with everything you do to the pointof being anal retentive and irritating to others. Stay out of the fast laneif you're only going to go the speed limit.
4. Feverous nibbles. Your boss likes you because you get your work donequickly. You always have a million things to do and never enough time to dothem. Mental breakdowns and suicides run in your family. Valium and Ritalin would do you good.
5. Dunked. Everyone likes you because you are always upbeat. You like tosugar coat unpleasant experiences and rationalize bad situations into goodones. You are in total denial about the shambles you call a life. You have apropensity towards narcotic addiction.
6. Twisted apart, the inside, and then the cookie. You have a highly curiousnature. You take pleasure in breaking things apart to find out how theywork, although you are not always able to put them back together, so you destroy all the evidence of your activities. You deny your involvement when things go wrong. You are a compulsive liar and exhibit deviant, if not criminal, behavior.
7. Twisted apart, the inside, and then toss the cookie. You are good atbusiness and take risks that pay off. You take what you want and throw therest away. You are greedy, selfish, mean, and lack feelings for others. Youshould be ashamed of yourself. But that's ok, you don't care, you got yours.
8. Just the cookie, not the inside. You enjoy pain.
9. I just like to lick them, not eat them. Stay away from small furryanimals and seek professional medical help—immediately.
10. I don't have a favorite way, I don't like Oreo cookies. You probablycome from a rich family, and like to wear nice things, and go to up-scalerestaurants. You are particular and fussy about the things you buy, own, andwear. Things have to be just right. You like to be pampered. You are a prim.