Since no one has apparently passed onto you the following(some are quite humorous, and sound suspiciously like yourravings):
1. Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.
2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3. A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
4. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
5. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
6. Back up my hard drive? How do I put it in reverse?
7. I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
8. When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.
9. Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.
10. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
11. I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
12. He's not dead, he's electroencephalographically challenged.
13. She's always late. Her ancestors arrived on the Juneflower.
14. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will bemisquoted, then used against you.
15. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
16. Honk if you love peace and quiet.
17. Pardon my driving, I am reloading.
18. Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how livingremains so popular?
19. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
20. It is hard to understand how a cemetery raised its burialcosts and blamed it on the high cost of living.
21. Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
22. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of gettingsomething right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
23. It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world endto end, someone would be stupid enough to try and pass them.
24. You can't have everything, where would you put it?
25. Latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% ofthe world's population.
26. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
27. The things that come to those that wait may be the thingsleft by those who got there first.
28. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinkingbeer.
29. Flashlight: A case for holding dead batteries.
30. Shin: A device for finding furniture
31. As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in publicschools.
32. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doingwell.
33. It was recently discovered that research causes cancer inrats.
34. Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter since nobody listens.
35. I wished the buck stopped here, as I could use a few.
36. I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.
37. When you go into court you are putting yourself in the handsof 12 people that weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
38. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some peopleappear bright until you hear them speak.