From: GayLynn Pack
From the book, "Why Dogs Are Better Than Men" by Jennifer Berman.
- Dogs miss you when you're gone.
- Dogs don't brag about whom they have slept with.
- Dogs think you are a culinary genius.
- Dogs are nice to your relatives.
- Dogs don't feel threatened by your intelligence.
- No dog is a member of the N.R.A.
- Dogs obsess about you as much as you obsess about them.
- Dogs are happy with any video you choose to rent because they know the most important thing is that you are together.
- Middle-aged dogs don't feel the need to abandon you for a younger owner.
- Dogs are in touch with their inner puppies.
- Dogs aren't threatened if you earn more than they do.
- Dogs feel guilt if they've done something wrong.
- Dogs don't mind if you do all the driving.
- Dogs mean it when they kiss you!