Oregon Public Radio Car Donation
When you donate a car through the Car Talk Vehicle Donation Program, 80% of the funds generated through your donation will be returned directly to the Oregon public radio station of your choice. Your Oregon car donation will support the radio stations that deliver your daily dose of music, news and entertainment content. Donating a car in Oregon is easy, just follow these steps to complete your donation:
- Have your vehicle title ready.
- Click the link to the Car Talk Vehicle Donation Program to get started, call us at 1-877-215-0227, or you can select the Oregon Public Radio Station of your choice from the list below.
- Provide some information about yourself and the vehicle.
- Choose a time and date to have your car picked up.
What paperwork needs to be filled out to complete my car donation?
In order to complete your Oregon car donation, you’ll need to transfer your car title by:
- PRINTING and SIGNING your name in the SELLER section on the back of the title.
- Be sure your name is printed and signed EXACTLY as it appears printed on the front of the title.
Missing your vehicle title? You can obtain a duplicate from the Oregon DMV. Visit the Oregon DMV website to learn more.
What happens when my car is picked up?
On the day of your scheduled vehicle pickup, you’ll need to hand over the completed title and car keys to the tow driver. After the car is sold, you'll receive a vehicle donation receipt for tax purposes.
Can I donate my car in Oregon if it won’t pass an emissions test?
Yes! Vehicles from 1975 or newer that are registered in the Portland area must have their emissions tested regularly. If your vehicle won’t pass and it’s clogging up your driveway, we’ll still take it. A vehicle donation is a great way to move that car along and support your favorite public radio station.
Does the Car Talk Vehicle Donation Program support my local Oregon public radio station?
Your donation to the Car Talk Vehicle Donation Program will provide funds to the Oregon Public Radio station of your choice. KLCC - 89.7 FM serves over 88,000 weekly listeners within a 100 mile radius of Eugene, Oregon. Your KLCC car donation will support your favorite programs including KLCC’s Oregon Rainmakers and Think Out Loud.
- KMUN-FM (91.9)
- KOAB-FM (91.3)
- Coos Bay
- KSBA-FM (88.5)
- KOAC-AM (550)
- KLFO-FM (88.1)
- KMHD-FM (89.1)
- Myrtle Point
- KOOZ-FM (94.1)
- KLCO-FM (90.5)
- KRBM-FM (90.9)
- KOPB-FM (91.5)
- KLFR-FM (89.1)
- KTCB-FM (89.5)
- KCPB-FM (90.9)