Donate a Car in Massachusetts
- Have your vehicle title ready.
- Click the link to the Car Talk Vehicle Donation Program to get started, call us at 1-877-215-0227 or you can choose the Massachusetts Public Radio Stations from the list below.
- Answer the questions about your car and yourself.
- Select a date and time to have your car picked up.
It’s really that easy!
Do I need to fill out paperwork to donate a car to NPR in Massachusetts?
There’s a bit of paperwork you need to fill out. On the day your vehicle is picked up, you’ll need a few things to transfer your vehicle title. In order to complete your Massachusetts car donation, transfer your title by:
- Printing and signing your name in the correct field of the first “ASSIGNMENT OF CERTIFICATE OF TITLE” box on the back of the title.
- Make sure it’s exactly as it appears printed at the top of the title.
Note: If your vehicle is missing its title, you can obtain a duplicate online from the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehciles. You can learn more about title replacement at the the RMV’s website.
What should I do on the day of pickup?
The day of your scheduled vehicle pickup, you’ll need to provide the driver with the completed title, along with the keys. After the vehicle sells, you'll receive a vehicle donation receipt for tax purposes.
What stations does the Car Talk Vehicle Donation Program support in Massachusetts?
Massachusetts Public Radio stations rely on listeners like you to produce the programs and podcasts you love. WBUR 90.9 FM is Boston’s NPR station that delivers coverage of local, national, and international news. When you donate a car to WBUR, you’ll help fund Boston Public Radio programming, such as Here & Now, On Point, Radio Boston, and Endless Thread, which reaches over 7 million weekly listeners.
Support the production of children’s media, journalism, history, arts, and science in Boston when you donate a car to WGBH 89.7 FM. With over 850,000 listeners per month, WGBH relies on funding, from sources like car donations, to help deliver music and news programs such as The Curiosity Desk and Innovation Hub.
- WFCR-FM (88.5)
- WZAI-FM (94.3)
- WNNZ-FM (91.7)
- WFPB-FM (91.9)
- Great Barrington
- WAMQ-FM (105.1)
- WCCT-FM (90.3)
- WCRB-FM (99.5)
- WNEF-FM (91.7)
- WFPB-AM (1170)
- WSDH-FM (91.5)
- WBSL-FM (91.7)
- WAIC-FM (91.9)
- WUMG-FM (91.7)
- West Yarmouth
- WBAS-AM (1240)
- WNNZ-AM (640)