- Toyota issues seasonally-appropriate recall, with the sound of crackling leaves
under your bootsin the suspension of your Toyota Tacoma. From Reuters.
- 23? Is that your final answer? (Deaths linked to GM ignition-switch defect rise to 23). From Autonews.
- Introducing: Virtual Repoman. We think this seems harsh. Shouldn’t there be an intermediate step? Maybe before they remotely brick the car, they just remotely fill it with fish odor or something. From the New York Times.
- Feature on new Corvette may be illegal… We're talking about the valet cam, not the ability to go 180 mph. From Yahoo.
- Recalling another GM product, fondly! The Camaro debuted on this date in 1966. From Yahoo.
Got a question about your car?