A big thanks from the Car Talk community for a bunch of the lamest jokes that we didn't tell ourselves. Enjoy!
1. So Doctor Jones the gynecologist decides that he's tired of being a gynecologist, and wants to become a car mechanic. So he closes his practice and signs up at the local Community College to take the introductory mechanics class. At the end of his first year, he has to take a practical exam to get his class grade. When he receives his scoring sheet back he sees that he's got an 150% on the test. Not understanding how he could get 150%, he calls the instructor to ask. The instructor responds, well your first task was to take apart the car and you did that just fine. Your second test was to put the car back together. And you did that just fine as well. The bonus 50% was because you did it all through the muffler.
- Thanks to Karen Virtue
2. What's worse than raining cats and dogs? Hailing taxis!
- Thanks to Lynne Peacock
3. Did you hear about the guy addicted to brake fluid? He said he could stop anytime
- Thanks to Cathy Heying
4. So, a Tesla got stuck in a McDonald's drive-through when the battery unexpectedly died. "It's alright," said the friendly Golden Arches window server, handing over the burgers and fries, but refusing to take any money. "No charge for you today!"
- Thanks to Christopher C Esker
5. A dad is washing the car with his son. After a moment, the son asks his father, "Do you think we could use a sponge instead?"
- Thanks to Seng Oldie