- It would be nice if we could all pay our taxes with a smile, but normally cash is required.
- Q: How do you know you've got a good tax accountant? A: He has a loophole named after him.
- There are just two rules for creating a successful accountancy business: 1. Don’t tell them everything you know. 2. [Redacted]
- Two accountants are in a bank when armed robbers burst in. While several of the robbers take the money from the tellers, others line the customers, including the accountants, up against a wall, and proceed to take their wallets, watches, etc. While this is going on accountant number one jams something in accountant number two’s hand. Without looking down, accountant number two whispers, “What is this?” to which accountant number one replies, “It’s that $50 I owe you.”
- Q. What’s the difference between a tax auditor and a rottweiler? B. A rottweiler eventually lets go.
Heard better? (We know you couldn't possibly have heard worse...) Send us your submissions here.
Got a question about your car?