- It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single mechanic in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a boat.
- Mrs. Dalloway said she would buy the Volvo herself.
- All Ray could mumble, after trying to remove the back head on the F150, was “the horror, the horror.”
- Call me Fishtail.
- It was the best of timing belts, it was the worst of timing belts.
- Miata, light of my life, fire of my loins.
- Stately, plump Buck Mulligan came from the stairhead, bearing a fully rebuilt transaxle with optional torque converter, on which a mirror and a razor lay crossed.
- All Camry-owner families are alike; every VW-owner family is unhappy in its own ways.
- A screaming comes across the Skylark.
- I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked, dragging themselves through the Citroen Service Manual at dawn, looking for an angry fix, angrily.
- Gregor Samsa awoke one morning to find himself transformed in his bed into a giant Volkswagen beetle.
- There is no doubt that the DeLorean was dead. This must be distinctly understood, or nothing wonderful can come of the story I am going to relate.
Thanks to Samuel Ladnier Michael Gerald McDonald, Jessi Ramsey Golden and Lucien Jacquet for numbers 6, 10, 11 and 12.
Got a question about your car?