- Detroit auctioning off hundreds of surplus vehicles, including vintage trolleys. 2005-2014 GM Vehicles not included... yet. Autoblog
- Congressional scrutiny for NHTSA after Takata airbag report. They’re forming a special congressional committee called "Windbags on Airbags." Autoblog
- The connected car disconnect: Complaints about in-car electronic systems on rise, Consumer Reports Says. For more details, ask your car. New York Times
- Ford's Troller introduces even more rugged T4 SUVs in Sao Paulo. Fair warning: Ugly may be in the eye of the beholder, but if you click this link, you won’t be able to un-see this vehicle. Autoblog
- Elon Musk says Artificial Intelligence is biggest threat…. Exactly! That's why we embrace Genuine Stupidity. Yahoo
Got a question about your car?