- Betts leaves Chrysler after another poor quality showing. Anyone who had money riding on Dodge/Ram/Jeep/Fiat quality just lost their Betts. Automotive News
- Ford recalls 204,448 Ford and Lincoln crossovers for fire hazard. Opt-out and receive Stay-Puft marshmallows, sharp stick. Automotive News
- Tesla announces a new leasing package for its electric cars. Used voltage not included in 90-day return policy. New York Times
- Official: Ferrari to be spun off from Fiat Chrysler. Does this mean no F12 Berlinetta-powered Town and Country? Automotive News
- Yesterday’s On This Day in History. October 28, 1948 Jaguar unveils the XK12, launching future careers of thousands tow truck drivers. Yahoo
Got a question about your car?