- De Nysschen says Cadillac will be ready for a $250,000 model in 15 years. Just based on inflation? Autoblog
- VW says it will invest $106 billion chasing Toyota for global sales lead. As long as it doesn’t chase them into Poland… World: “We’re much more comfortable with Germany and Japan as competitors than allies." Automotive News
- Takata’s Switch to Cheaper Airbag Propellant Is at Center of Crisis. And we thought the can of WD40 and the match was a brilliant idea. New York Times
- Obama Names Fatigue Specialist to Lead Traffic Safety Agency. Agency head spotted pinching himself to stay awake through announcement. New York Times
- Toyota says says emissions from fuel-cell powered cars will be heat and potable water... Attention Detroiters. Automotive News
Got a question about your car?