- Nine cars destined for the next James Bond flick have been stolen in Germany. Anti-pursuit missiles, cloaking device and "convert to submarine" features all used in getaway. The Guardian
- Well, at least the Leaf electric cars are OK. Nissan recalls 470,000 vehicles over possible fuel leaks. New York Times
- The $845,000 Porsche 918 Spyder has sold out, and Americans were the top buyers. "We should have priced it at $1 million!" say top Porsche brass. Bloomberg
- With so many iPhones to steal now, who’s got time to swipe a Civic? Car theft has dropped nearly 60 percent since 1991, a new study finds. PropertyCasualty360
- A new French cargo tricycle aims to woo urban shoppers away from cars. But there aren't enough baguettes and berets in the world to make you look sophisticated on one. BBC
Got a question about your car?