- Kia calls in 87K Fortes over fan fire issue. Rebrands them as having “Cold Weather Package.” Autoblog
- Mr. Bean’s Twice-Wrecked Daily-Driver McLaren F1 Is for Sale. The least valuable celebrity-owned car since Jon Voight's Chrysler LeBaron. Car and Driver
- Ford finally discovers Silicon Valley -- opens Silicon Valley Research and Innovation Center. They would have found it soon if they could have figured out how to use the navigation in MyFordTouch. Wired
- Ford Shelby GT350R sets 7:32.19 Nürburgring lap time. Big deal, we bet it still takes three hours to get from the suburbs to Los Angeles. Autoblog
- “Mustang” makes it onto list of “most hackable passwords." “Australian Draft Horse” fails to make list for 80th straight year. Yahoo
Got a question about your car?