- Canadian city wants to install ice skating lanes. Roadragers lobby for loose "checking" rules. Autoblog
- Noise rules for EVs to help blind pedestrians pushed back to 2018. By which point, those in need of the law will be in body casts. Autoblog
- Toyota ordered to pay $11 million in trial over fatal crash. Pretty harsh. They could've bought 80 seconds of Super Bowl commercial time with that much money. Automotive News
- Uber to Open Center for Research on Self-Driving Cars. Still working on how to get them to assault passengers. New York Times
- Toyota's quarterly operating profit rises 27% on U.S. sales gains. Car Talk trading tip: Pay in yen, save 27%. Automotive News
- Tom Brady gives pickup truck to Malcolm Butler. Actually, the intended receiver was Gronkowski, but... Autoblog
Got a question about your car?