- Buick tops U.S. brands in Consumer Reports' annual rankings. Also in this issue: Ensure rated top beverage, Kids On Your Lawn rated lower than ever. Autoblog
- Toyota says union pay demand 'impossible' because costs would jump. Why it’s hard finding a punchline: $50/month increase rejected by CEO who makes $2 million a year. Automotive News
- Volvo will test self-driving cars with real customers in 2017. Cars to have driver’s side and passenger side valium dispensers. Wired
- Queen Elizabeth II is hiring a new chauffeur according to the Official Website of the Royal British Monarchy. We nominate Ozzie Osborne.
- Jaguar Land Rover is looking at a North American plant. Intensive training sessions will teach workers to say Jag-you-ar instead of Jag-war and drink tea with pinky extended. Automotive News
Got a question about your car?