- IIHS outruns NHTSA as pacesetter in safety. What do you expect when NHTSA's budget is a measly $851 million every year? Automotive News
- Jeep debuts diesel Wrangler at Geneva Auto Show. Finally, Jeep will have an excuse for all those vibrations their owners feel. Car and Driver
- Hyundai recalls 200K vehicles over power steering loss.It’s back to the bench presses for your biceps, Hyundai owners! New York Times
- Hyperloop starts construction next year with test track. We called it here first: Elon Musk’s last words: “Hey, watch this!" Wired
- Goodyear to pay anti-bribery fine without admitting guilt. We'll only say this: Goodyear is the greatest tire company since the invention of the wheel, and that has nothing to do with the Edible Arrangement stuffed full of $50 they sent to Car Talk Plaza. Autoblog
Got a question about your car?