- GM getting positive reviews on Wall Street despite record recalls. We'd like to point out that everyone on Wall Street takes the subway to work. Automotive News
- U.S. Regulators Call for Takata Airbag Recall to Be Extended Nationwide. "OK, OK, we'll save the Minnesotans too..." New York TImes
- Hydrogen Cars Join Electric Models in Showrooms. Hopefully, not parked too close to one another. New York Times
- Official: 2016 Toyota Mirai starts at $57,500, lease for $499/month with free hydrogen fuel. Or, you could buy a Corolla and have $37,500 left over for gas. Autoblog
- More about Toyota's big gamble on the fuel-cell Mirai. (Meanwhile Dodge is hard at work on 700-horsepower "HindenCat"). Car Talk
Got a question about your car?