- Connecticut may let Telsa sell EVs directly to customers. In your face Jersey! Autoblog
- BMW and VW team up to make EV charger networks anyone can use (except Tesla). In a related story, Tesla is going to get ice cream and not share it with BMW or VW. Nyah nyah. Wired
- Toyota remains worlds biggest automaker. Vanilla remains world's most popular ice cream. Coincidence? We doubt it! Motortrend
- New technology from BMW is turning self-parking cars into a reality: “BMW, go park yourself!” We’re betting they get that a lot… New York Times
- Two-wheel drive Jeep Renegade priced at $17,995. That'll leave plenty left over for a bag of sand and a shovel. Autoblog
Got a question about your car?