- Auto show models getting $1,000/day to wrangle information from patrons. That’s $1 for every bozo that asks, “Do you come with the car?" Autoblog
- 2016 Mercedes-Maybach S600 offers the plutocratic life for $189,350. How much for the bureaucratic life? Autoblog
- Rumor: We Hear: 2017 Jeep Wrangler could get a hybrid option.(Making it the first car to have a full-blown case of schizophrenia.) Motortrend
- Jeep Cherokee catches fire two days after purchase; NHTSA opens probe. Okay, so this one depreciated a bit faster than usual off the lot. Automotive News
- Subaru expects seventh year of record sales. In a related story, Birkenstock sales reached all-time high. Automotive News
- NASCAR driver Kurt Busch says his ex-girlfriend is a trained assassin. A guess: She got to keep the futon. Autoblog
- And in case you missed it, here's our coverage from the 2015 Detroit Auto Show.
Got a question about your car?