Join the Car Talk Community!

Mechanics Files

Where the best mechanics rise to the top

  • Geared Up Drivetrain

  • 5 out of 5 stars 1 Review
  • 125 Spring Hill Dr, #3, Grass Valley, CA 95945, us
  • (530) 477-3341
  • About 80% of our customers are referrals and the other 20% searched the web and found us. Our customers return because they know the job will be done correctly with no corners cut, ever. If you're looking for a thorough, detail oriented, and professional experience give us a call!

Questions Jump to reviews

They are always honest (5.00)Wrenchs
They are competent (5.00)Wrenchs
Their repair price is reasonable (5.00)Wrenchs
They complete the work in a timely manner (5.00)Wrenchs
They respond well when they screw something up (N/A)
They take the time to explain the problems and necessary repairs (5.00)Wrenchs
They treat male and female customers in the same manner (N/A)
I would use this mechanic again (N/A)
I would recommend this mechanic to others (N/A)

Other facts you may want to know

They fix the problem the first time (N/A)
The shop is located in a safe neighborhood (5.00)Wrenchs
The hours of operation are convenient for customers (5.00)Wrenchs
They are near public transportation (or provide loaners, shuttle bus, rides as needed) (N/A)
Reviews
    Mechanic Files Disclaimer
    Javascript is required to view this map.

    Support for Car Talk is provided by:

    Donate Your Car,
    Support Your NPR Station

    ...and get a tax break!

    Get Started

    Find a Mechanic


    Go



    Submit
    Geocoding courtesy of USC Spatial Sciences Institute


    Rocket Fuel