Capital Service Centers

  • 4.7 of 5 stars
1 reviews

1015 Illinois Ave, Palm Harbor, FL 34683, us

(727) 772-8833

Email: 

Website URL: 

Is this YOUR shop? Claim it and stay up to date!

Javascript is required to view this map.

Add a review

Log in or Sign up to add a review

Hours
 
Specialties
Specializes in Air Conditioning work
Specializes in Brakes and Mufflers
Specializes in Radiator work
Loaners
No
Notes
 
They are always honest
5.0/5
They are competent
5.0/5
Their repair price is reasonable
4.0/5
They complete the work in a timely manner
5.0/5
They respond well when they screw something up
5.0/5
They take the time to explain the problems and necessary repairs
5.0/5
They treat male and female customers in the same manner
4.0/5
They are always honest
5.0/5
I would use this mechanic again
N/A
I would recommend this mechanic to others
N/A
They fix the problem the first time
5.0/5
The shop is located in a safe neighborhood
5.0/5
The hours of operation are convenient for customers
5.0/5
They are near public transportation (or provide loaners, shuttle bus, rides as needed)
3.0/5
Mar 21, 2003
You are doing business with the Owner 95% of the time....and the other 5% are knowledgable mechanic's... They are an "old home town" neighborhood mechanic that has built it's customer base on word of mouth... Gene Puckace is the friendlest, knowledgable and most honest mechanic I have ever met...

Get the Car Talk Newsletter



Add a shop

Know a great mechanic? Tell the world!

Get started

Geocoding courtesy of USC Spatial Sciences Institute