You Know You're From the Trailer Park When
I'm sending the following description to you because I think it's funny as hell, and because it fits right in with the rest of the sick and semi-appropriate (funny) humor that you both frequently use on the air. I do not know whothe author is. Enjoy!
YOU KNOW YOU'RE TRAILER TRASH WHEN . . .
1. The Blue Book value of your truck goes up and down depending on how much gas is in it.
2. You let your 12-year-old daughter smoke at the dinnertable in front of her kids.
3. You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.
4. You think a woman who is "out of your league" bowls on a different night.
5. You wonder how service stations keep their restrooms so clean.
6. Anyone in your family ever died right after saying, "Hey, guys, watch this."
7. You think Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader.
8. Your wife's hairdo was once ruined by a ceiling fan.
9. Your junior prom offered day care.
10. You think the last words of the "Star-Spangled Banner" are "Gentlemen, start your engines."
11. You lit a match in the bathroom and your house exploded right off its wheels.
12. The Halloween pumpkin on your porch has more teeth than your spouse.
13. You have to go outside to get something from the fridge.
14. One of your kids was born on a pool table.
15. You need one more hole punched in your card to get a freebie at the House of Tattoos.
16. You can't get married to your sweetheart because there's a law against it.
17. You think loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk.