- Really, really solid and safe—one of the safest cars on the market.
- Very comfortable.
- Station wagon versatility with very good cargo room.
- Great seats.
- Good visibility.
- Solid handling.
- Advanced safety features available including excellent adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning system, blind spot information system.
- Great audio system.
- Heavy vehicle weight means very mediocre gas mileage. If you really feather it, you can get 24 MPG during sustained highway driving. We averaged 22 MPG highway, 19 city, which is pretty poor these days.
- Awkward navigation system controls.
- Lack of standard keyless entry and ignition practically inexcusable on a luxury car.