Top 10 Changes at NASA to Accommodate 76-Year-Old John Glenn's Return to Space
10. All important devices now operated by the Clapper.
9. Shuttle's thermostat set at 80 degrees.
8. Shuffleboard installed in cargo bay.
7. "Early Bird" specials from Carrow's included on menu.
6. One monitor specifically designated for Matlock.
5. Little bowls of candy scattered randomly about the ship.
4. Top speed of shuttle set at 25 miles per hour.
3. Installed a new bifocal windshield.
2. Space pants now go up to armpits.
1. Left-turn signal left on for entire mission.
Fredric A. Press