Signs that Your Guy Should Not Be Wielding a Set of Tools ...Around the House
These are our suggestions - what are yours? Share them on our Facebook page!
- Post-it notes stay up longer than the tiles he installed.
- Your baby's first word is "Fire!"
- Everyone in the emergency room yells, "Norm," when he walks in!
- He gets frustrated assembling the toys that come in the kids' cereal boxes.
- The first thing every guest says upon entering your house is, "You smell smoke?"
- He threw out three new drill bits before he realized the drill was set on reverse.
- He tried to convince you that the unsteady rocking motion of the ceiling fan he installed is an oscillation feature.
- The fire department made a special trip to your house to confiscate his wire strippers.
- He wallpapers the room without removing the pictures first.
- After tuning up your car, he insists that running on three cylinders saves gas.
- Your neighbors stopped loaning him tools for fear of being named "accessories."
- Home Depot employees all chipped in to hire him a handy man.