- Great, smooth engine.
- Nice. Infiniti-like, upscale quiet interior.
- Good balance of comfort and handling, particularly on highway.
- Has all the usual bells and whistles one would expect.
- Calls for premium fuel.
- The Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), while overall very good, made the accelerator very touchy or “twitchy” at low speeds, such as when accelerating out of a corner in city traffic. We hope Nissan will offer a programming change to address this issue, in the near future.
- “Wide thighs” styling in the rear: This is obviously intended to make the car look sporty, but it requires extra care when parking in tight quarters, since the rear-wheel fenders bulge out further than one would expect.
- Limited trunk room.
- Less expensive Altima is almost as nice.