- A four door MINI, with a real back seat.
- Great, practical size.
- Optional all wheel drive.
- A bit of cargo room to boot.
- No need to fear being crushed by Toyota Yarises on the highway
- Great looks. Cool interior styling
- Good, sporty handling
- Available six speed stick.
- Decent gas mileage.
- Solid and stable on the highway.
- Not as much fun to drive as the mini MINI
- $35K by the time you get it all optioned up.
- Grabby clutch
- Firm ride. Noticeable on rough roads.
- Some axle hop on rough curves
- Noisy brake sounds
- Audio controls could be a lot easier to use.
- Inadequate reverse-lock-out on manual transmission.