- Predictably, has every bell and whistle imaginable.
- We got 26 MPG overall in-town driving – not bad mileage for a luxury vehicle, if you want to assuage your conscience while driving this around town.
- Very "heavy,” Lincoln Town Car feeling handling that you would expect in a vehicle of this kind – a plus if that's the kind of ride you're looking for.
- Mediocre mileage for a hybrid.
- Engine starts at higher revs than one would expect, making for some tricky control issues when driving right after start up. (Watch out for fender benders in your local Whole Foods lot.)
- Steeply raked rear tailgate for styling, which unfortunately severely restricts cargo space.
- MSRP starting at $45,325 is more than $6,000 additional compared to the non-hybrid 350 – a lot of money to pay for what is really an incremental increase in fuel economy.