- For a little over $30K, you can have a car that's, in many ways, comparable to a mid-level Lexus or an Infiniti, either one of which is easily $10K more. Just as when Lexus and Infiniti first came out and undercut the German cars.
- Very comfortable ride, leans more to soft than sporty, but great for most people
- Excellent warranty, and a good manufacturer reputation
- Sweet engine. Six cylinder has all the power you need
- A hint, here and there, of cheesiness and tackiness in the styling that's not present in high-end Japanese cars
- Little prestige in driving a Hyundai, if you care about such things (we don't)