- Loveably cute and original. Fun just to look at.
- I think this is what they mean by "European Flair."
- Fun car to drive.
- Super easy to park.
- Neat, airy, simple interior.
- Very impressive tracking and handling for its size.
- Surprisingly stable stance.
- Very comfortable (optional) leather seats.
- Did not feel mortally imperiled driving it, even driving at fast highway speed.
- Nifty, powered, roll-back, canvas top. When the top is back 2/3rds, entire roof is open, but you still can see out the back through glass window. Benefits of a convertible without the structural weakness.
- Good, but not great mileage for its size.
- Dealers still few and far between.
- Fiat has a long history of producing hopeless rustbuckets.
- Doesn't feel unsafe, but objectively, it's very small and wouldn't fare well in
a crash with a bigger car (i.e. practically every car)
- Not a performance car in any sense of the word.
- Very poor visibility out the back with the rollback top fully down.
- Propensity to hydroplane at higher speeds.
- Not a full convertible feel with the rolltop down, due to A, B, and C pillars at the front, middle and back of the passenger compartment.
- Back seat is okay for a very short drive, lousy for a road trip. Another two inches of length would have made the back seat more comfortable.
- Sure to be called a "chick" car.