Exceptionally Painful Word Puns
With the painful puns that litter your credits each week, I thought there might be someone there who would wait for a lean week and make some or all of the following the lame joke of the week:
1. Arbitrator: A cook that leaves Arby's towork at McDonald's.
2. Avoidable: What a bullfighter tries to do.
3. Bernadette: The act of torching a mortgage.
4. Burglarize: What a crook sees with.
5. Control: A short, ugly inmate.
6. Counterfeiters: Workers who put together kitchen cabinets.
7. Eclipse: What an English barber does fora living.
8. Eyedropper: A clumsy ophthalmologist.
9. Heroes: What a guy in a boat does.
10. Left Bank: What the robber did when his bag was full of loot.
11. Misty: How golfers create divots.
12. Paradox: Two physicians.
13. Parasites: What you see from the top of the Eiffel Tower.
14. Pharmacist: A helper on the farm.
15. Polarize: What penguins see with.
16. Primate: Removing your spouse from in front of the TV.
17. Relief: What trees do in the spring.
18. Rubberneck: What you do to relax your wife.
19. Seamstress: Describes 250 pounds in asize 6.
20. Selfish: What the owner of a seafood store does.
21. Sudafed: Brought litigation against a government official.
22. Subdued: Like a guy, like works on one of those, like, submarines, man!