Did you know this?
1. The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime timeTV were Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
2. Every day more money is printed by Parker Brothers than printed by the U.S. Treasury.
3. Men can read smaller print than women can; women can hear better than men.
4. Coca-Cola was originally green.
5. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
6. The state with the highest percentage of people who walk to work: Alaska!
7. The percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28%
8. (Now get this... ) The percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38%
9. The cost of raising a medium-size dog to the age of 11: $6,400
10. The average number of people airborne over the U.S. any given hour: 61,000.
11. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair than the rest of us.
12. The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
13. The youngest pope was 11years old.
14. The first novel ever written on a typewriter: Tom Sawyer.
15. Those San Francisco Cable Cars are the only mobile National Monuments.
16. Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history: Spades =King David, Hearts = Charlemagne, Clubs = Alexander, the Great, Diamonds = Julius Caesar
17. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 =12,345,678,987,654,321
18. If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs inthe air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg inthe air the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
19. Only two people signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4th; John Hancock and Charles Thomson. Most of the rest signed on August 2, but the last signature wasn't added until 5 years later.
20. "I am." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
21. Hershey's Kisses are called that, because the machine that makes them looks like it's kissing the conveyor belt.
22. What occurs more often in December than any other month? Conception.
23. Half of all Americans live within 50 miles of what? Their birthplace.
24. Most boat owners name their boats. What is the most popular boat name requested? Obsession
25. If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you haveto go until you find the name of a number that contains the letter A? One thousand.
26. What do bulletproof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laserprinters all have in common? All were invented by women.
27. What is the only food that doesn't spoil? Honey.
28. There are more collect calls on this day than any otherday of the year? Father's Day
29. What trivia fact about Mel Blanc (voice of Bugs Bunny) is the most ironic? He was allergic to carrots.
30. What is an activity performed by 40% of all people at a party? Snoop in your medicine cabinet.
AND FINALLY At least 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.
U.S. Armed Forces, Germany