Definition of Barbecuing
From: David A Levinthal
It's the only type of cooking a "real man" will do. When a man volunteers to do the "BBQ" the following chain of events is put into motion:
- The woman goes to the store.
- The woman fixes the salad, vegetables, and dessert.
- The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill.
- The man places the meat on the grill.
- The woman goes inside to set the table and check the veggies.
- The woman goes outside to tell the man that the meat is burning.
- The man takes the meat off the grill and hands it to the woman.
- The woman prepares the plates and brings them to the table.
- After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
- Everyone praises man and thanks him for his cooking efforts.
- The man asks the woman how she enjoyed "her night off."
And upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women.