31. Are you married?...Happily?
32. Roll down your window and say, "I think I'm overheating."
33. Kiss me if I'm wrong but weren't you just about to ask me out?
34. Do you have a quarter?...My Dad told me to give him a call when I met the right girl!
35. What's a nice girl like you doing in a car like that?
36. Your exit or mine?
37. Sigh heavily and smile shyly. Then say, "You have the loveliest smile I've ever seen."
38. You're the only thing about this traffic worth smiling about! Got a cell phone? I'd love to chat with you!
39. Do you have a name or can I call you mine?
40. We have to stop meeting this way.
41. Do you want to race? [long pause waiting for laughter to subside] Well, I guess we can't race now. Why don't you give me your phone number and we can arrange a time and place later?
42. What on earth are we doing here?
43. Smile while lifting a sign that says, "Am listening to Car Talk. Wanna listen together?
44. What's your name? I have a phone call for you.
45. "Hey, would you believe that Click and Clack were just talking bout this on their show?" And the other driver will respond, "Who? What?" And the rest will take care of itself!
46. I just won the Lottery. Wanna Party?
47. Hey, why don't you and I make Click and Clack our bridesmaid and best man at our wedding?
48. "I was just headed home with my new Golden Retriever puppy, "Murray," when he started to whine and cry, so I opened the window to give him some fresh air and the little fellow fell out. Please help me find him before he gets run over." She will be compelled to get out of the car and look for "Murray" for a while.
49. Look surprised, then say, "WOW, This is the first time I've ever seen a flower driving a car."
50. To pick up chicks in the next lane, a grappling hook and tow chain can't be beat.
51. My other car is a Dodge Dart.
52. Drive here often?
53. Do you think I could borrow a cup of power steering fluid?
54. Where's the beauty pageant?
55. Name's Tappet. Click Tappet.
56. I guess we're new neighbors.
57. Do you have a quarter? My mother told me to call home when I met the woman of my dreams.
58. Position your dog in the passenger seat looking out the window. Look at the woman until she turns toward you and say, "He likes you, and he has great taste." Once she smiles say, "How about the three of us go for coffee?"
59. "I'm listening to Car Talk on the radio, would you like to join me?" If she says no, "How about coffee instead?"
60. You must be traveling with a cute 10-year-old kid, your coconspirator. Have the kid roll down the passenger window and yell to the beautiful woman in the adjacent car, "My cousin say he thinks he's falling in love with you." You then feign a great flustering embarrassment, as you whisper loudly enough for the woman to hear, "I'll kill you." Look at her with a big smile, and say, "I'm sorry, [s]he's impossible." You coconspirator protests, "But you said it!"