Car Talk Guide to Auto Safety
What's so unusual about a mother shopping for a car for her sixteen-year-old daughter? Nothing, really... except that Janet wants to buy her darling pumpkin pie a BMW Z-3. As in, $40,000... and 138 horsepower -- way too fast.
For some background information, head on over to the Janet Zone for Janet's call that started it all and to peruse the quotes we've extracted from the many letters we received on this topic.
- Tales from the Front Line
- One Officer's Test-Drive Tale
- Janet: Join the EMTs!
- We're Not Sure We Want to Call Her Back
- Morbid Betting Department
- Wait a Minute--Isn't "Kennedyesque Moron" Redundant?
- Send the Kid to School...Racing School
- Here's Hoping You Never Meet Francisco
- Horsepower...the American Birthright
- Two Parents' Tragic Story